Regent Cruises, formerly
Radisson Seven Seas
is still brought to you from
the deckhands at CruisingLuxury.com. The ships of Regent
Cruises are all small and designed to allow you both to discover and
explore when taking one of their wonderful cruise adventures.
Regent Seven Seas Cruises began in 2003
with its new
all-suite, all-balcony Seven Seas Voyager,
Regent Cruises continues the
solid growth of the Seven Seas fleet of six-star ships, both in
capacity and options. RegentCruises is leading the way for both
cruising luxury and amenities. Regent adventures and
destinations are a great way to see the exotic destinations you have
heard of dreamed about. Regent can make it happen.
Carefully appointed and remarkable cruise ships sets Regent above
many in the luxury pack. Baltic sailings are now available on
Regent Seven Seas cruises from April to October of 2006.
Regent World Cruises are one of the finest ways to see exotic ports
of call and experience unique land excursions.
You are invited to sail away on a blue-water
adventure to lands where continents end. Day after day the
ocean unfurls its restless beauty, close enough to hear and touch
and taste, yet far too vast to know. At night, thousands of
stars cast a brilliant display. The earth rears slowly out of
an infinite sea. And the unfamiliar sights, smells, and sounds
create new chapters in our mind and visions in our soul. Yes,
luxury does go exploring as only Regent Seven Seas can.
Now adventure comes with a private balcony.
You can go biking in Denmark, whale watching in Iceland and
horseback riding in Jordan. You can also dine on Le Cordon
Bleu cuisine, indulge yourself at the Carita Spa and enjoy breakfast
on your own private balcony. That's because Regent cruise
vacations combine 6-star luxury with in-depth discovery in some of
the most provocative destinations in the world. See a
different world when you cruise with Regent.
The world's first all-suite, all-balcony ship, the 700-guest
Regent Seven Seas Mariner was launched in March 2001. The 50,000-ton vessel accommodates her guests in
ocean view suites from 301 to 2,002 sq. ft. with private balconies. She boasts the first Le Cordon BleuŽ restaurant at sea; four single, open-seating dining venues and Mermaid pod propulsion systems for virtually vibration-free cruising.
Only on Regent cruise lines.
Her sister ship, the
Regent Seven Seas Voyager, that debuted in 2003, features the largest "lead-in" suites at sea: 356-square feet including balcony. Her four dining venues include Signatures, the world's second Le Cordon Bleu restaurant, and the unique "Latitudes" designed to celebrate the "American Palate."
Regent Cruise lines fleet is one of the newest sailing today.
Regent Seven Seas cruises make dreams come true.
All travelers with a sense of adventure dream of a world cruise. Now you can embark on a journey to match your imagination aboard the all-suite, all-balcony
Seven Seas Voyager. Naturally the best way to experience its sweeping scope is in its entirety on the full 108-night World Cruise, however shorter segments are available.
You'll depart from Los Angeles for over three months of in-depth discovery combined with peerless, six-star luxury.
So, it does not matter if they are known as Regent Cruise, Regent 7
seas, Regentcruises, Regent Seven Seas Cruises, 7 Seas Cruises they are
all the same quality, luxury cruise line that was formerly known as
Radisson Cruise Line. We offer Regent bookings on all their luxury
six-star cruise sailings.
Regent Seven Seas Cruises and reasons to sail
on Regent cruise lines:
- Regent luxury small ship fleet - sail with hundreds not
- Unique and modern Regent vessels
- 6-Star Regent reputation
- Spotlight theme cruises-highlighting special interests on
- Le Cordon Bleu program & classes on Regent
- Attractive air add-ons available from 86 gateway cities in
US & Canada
- Shore excursions-tailored for smaller numbers on Regent
- No waiting in long lines on Regent
- Interesting itineraries encompassing ALL seven continents
- Complimentary fine wines with dinner
- All ocean-view staterooms and suites, over 80% with
- Egyptian cotton bed linens with goose down duvets
- Some of the highest crew-to-guest space ratios of any
- Single, open-seating dining in all restaurants-dine when &
where you wish
- Private butler service for all guest in Categories B and
above on Regent
- In-suite bar stocked with complimentary liquors; wines or
- Complimentary sodas, water and juices throughout the cruise
- Shipboard gratuities included-not expected or accepted
- Luxurious terry cloth robes in each stateroom
- Complimentary 24 hour room service on Regent
- Attractive single supplement pricing
- Seven Seas Society-Past passenger program with special
- Special combination cruise fares
- Fruit bowls in each stateroom replenished daily on Regent
- Professionally operated casinos offering a variety of games
- Newly released movies available from their library
- Closed circuit TV/VCR with satellite reception in each
- Luxury bath amenities by Aveda
- Fully equipped gym
- Laundry & dry cleaning services available
- Acclaimed gourmet cuisine with varied dining options
- Complimentary water sports & snorkel gear on select
itineraries & ships
- Complimentary cocktail parties throughout the cruise
- In-suite safe on Regent cruises
- Computer & Email center
- Outstanding personalized service
- Spacious accommodations - some of the largest in the
- Enrichment lecturer programs on Regent
- Bridge instructors
- Gentleman hosts
- Optional pre-or post land tours & deluxe hotel stays
- Spacious public rooms
- The very best cruise value on Regent Seven Seas Cruise
Enjoy multi-day adventures to some of the world's great wonders: the Taj Mahal, Ayer's Rock, the Great Wall of China - even the unspoiled jewels of reclusive Myanmar. Regent also offers a host of exclusive events ashore with their compliments. It is all part of the Regent philosophy of providing not only an ultra-luxury cruise experience, but one that offers authentic cultural insights simply not available on an ordinary cruise or an ordinary cruise line.
What inspires the explorer in us is a matter of
personal choice. To some it will be the landscapes and forgotten
cities of the Far East. Yet, others may dream of the glaciers and
geysers that stream across the Arctic landscapes. Perhaps it's the
search for paradise that quickens your pulse, an island of unique beauty
and splendor. We are a top producing agency for Regent & RSSC cruise lines. Come sail away with
Regent to the
far side of the world.
The ships of Regent Seven Seas Cruise lines will be sailing
to some very exciting destinations this year and next, including:
- Bermuda Cruises on Regent
- Tahiti & South Pacific Cruises on Regent
- Europe & Mediteranean Cruises on Regent
- Carribean Cruises on Radisson
- World Cruise on Regent
- Canada & New England Cruises on Regent
- South America Cruises on Regent
- Panama Canal & Costa Rica Cruises on Regent
- Grand Circle Pacific Cruises on Regent
- Top of the World Cruise on Regent
- Antarctica Cruises on Regent
- Alaska Cruises on Regent Seven Seas Cruise Lines
The 33,000-ton, all-suite, 490-guest
Regent Seven Seas Navigator debuted in 1999 and features all ocean-view suites (90 percent with private balconies), plus fine dining options and generous space-per-guest ratios.
Some Awards & Honors to Regent Cruise Lines include:
- "Best Large Cruise Line for
- "Best Luxury Cruise Line for
Regent," Travel Weekly's "Readers' Choice Awards"
- "Best Large-Ship Cruise Line for
Regent," Departures Readers' Survey
- "Best Small Cruises Line,"Condé Nast Traveler's
- Readers' Choice Award
Regent Line," Travel + Leisure's "Readers' Survey"
- "Top Luxury Cruises Value," "Best Overall
Cruises," "Best Food at Sea," , "Editor's Pick"
- "Best Value, Ultra-Deluxe Six+-Star Category," Ocean & Cruise News (2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, 1999,1998, 1997, 1996, 1995, 1994, 1993,1992)
only on Regent
- "Best Luxury Cruise Line," Porthole Cruise
Magazine's "Readers' Choice Awards"
- "Best Overall Cruises for
Regent Cruises, "
"Best Food at Sea," "Editor's Pick"
- "Best Accommodations",
Regent by Celebrated
- "Easiest upscale cruise line for travel agents to deal with," Cruise Week's travel agent poll
- "Platinum Partner Award; Outstanding Incentive Supplier," chosen by readers of Incentive magazine
given to Regent
- "Six-Star Award of Excellence,"
Regent by the Cruise
- "Best Cruises Line for Kosher Food, Luxury category," The Total Traveler Guide to Worldwide Cruising
for Regent Cruise Lines
- "Best Service" (Luxury),
- "Best Onboard Lectures," "Best Chocolate Desserts,"
Regent Cruise Lines "Editor's Pick"
- Winner of Gold and Platinum Awards in the HSMAI (Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International) Golden Click Web Awards Competition (2001)
given to Regent Lines
- Recipient of first annual "Leader in Luxury Award" for cruising, Travel Agent magazine's LuxuryCruise
Regent Cruise Lines Travel Expo
- "Best of the Net," Regent
Cruise Line," "Best Accommodations," "Best Cabin Service," PITA,
the Professional Internet Travel Alliance
- "Best Luxury Cruises Line of the Year in the Caribbean,"
Regent Gold Award, Caribbean World Magazine (UK).
Regent Seven Seas Navigator
- "Best Cruise Ship, (#2 ranking) to Regent by Conde Nast
Traveler's "Best in the World" Readers' Choice Awards
- "Best Overall Service," presented to
Regent by "Cruisers' Poll"
- "Five Ribbon Rating," "Best Cabins at Sea," "Top Luxury Cruise," "Top cruise for First-Timers,"
Regent "Editor's Pick"
- "Best Staterooms," "Best Spa," awarded to the
Regent cruise line"
- "Best ship for Golf (Luxury),"
line "Editor's Pick" (2004)
- "Top Combined Score, Lifestyle," "Top Quality Rating, Lifestyle," "top Value Rating, Lifestyle," "Perfect 10: Staterooms,"
Regent lines by Cruise Reports
- "Six Star Rating," Stern's Guide to the Crusie
- "Best Overall Score for Alternative Dining,"
Ocean & Cruise News
- "Best Quality Award," presented to
Regent cruise lines by Cruise Reports
Regent Seven Seas Mariner
- "Six Stars Plus Rating,"
received from Stern's Guide to the Cruise Vacation
- "Best New Luxury Ship," "Best Spa," "Top European Cruises,"
Regent award, "Editor's Pick"
- "Five Ribbon Rating,"
- "Top Cruise for First-Timers," presented to
- "Best World Cruises, Luxury category," "Best Spa and Gym, Luxury category," "Best Ship for Conventions and Meetings, Luxury category,"
Regent by The Total Traveler Guide to Worldwide
- "World's Best Cruise Ship Accommodations,"
given to Regent by the Travel Channel
- "Ship of the Year", awarded to
Regent by Ocean & Cruse News (2002)
- "Five Ribbon Rating," delivered to
- "Best Overall Lifestyle Cruises," "Best Value, Lifestyle Cruises," "Top Inside Public Areas," "top Staterooms," "Top Exercise/Fitness Facilities,"
Regent by the Cruise Reports
- "Best Staterooms," Radisson winner "Editor's
- "Six Star Rating," presented to
lines by Stern's Guide to the Cruise Vacation
Seven Seas Voyager : RegentCruise Lines
- "Ship of the Year", awarded to
Regent by Ocean & Cruise News (2005)
- "Top-rated medium-size ship", presented to
Regent from Conde Nast Traveler
- "Best of the Best" Award, given to
the Robb Report (2004)
- "Best Culinary Experience Award," Cruise
- "Six Stars Plus Rating for RegentCruiseLines,"
Stern's Guide to the Cruise Vacation
- "Five-Plus Ribbon Rating," "Top Cruise for First-Timers,"
Regent cruise lines, "Editor's Pick"
- "Best Ship for Golf (Luxury) for
RegentCruiseLines," Cruses "Editor's Pick"
- "Perfect 10: Staterooms," "Perfect 10: Cuisine," "Perfect 10: Embarkation," "Top Quality Rating, Lifestyle," Cruises
- "#1 Top Rated Ship,"
Regent is the winner by'
Regent Seven Seas cruises are value for your
money. The Regent ships are the finest ships in the industry.
Small, luxury cruise ships that offer quality ship per person space
ratios and some of the finest amenities afloat today. State of
the art Regent Cruise ships offering luxurious amenities, fine
restaurants, entertainment and sport activities, all combining to
make a truly floating 5-star luxury holiday.
It really doesn't matter how you found us on the
web. If you were looking for a luxury cruise or a casual
cruise vacation, we are here for you.
Please rest assured that our luxury cruise vacation specialists will
offer you first class service. Please note: Regent has
implemented a new NON-SMOKING policy on their ships. This
includes staterooms, public areas and more. It is very
important that you understand what Non-Smoking means and how it can
impact you. You could be removed from the ship without
compensation by Regent! Call us.
The professionals of CruisingLuxury.com are ready to assist you with your next Luxury Cruise experience. Try us and SEA!
Is it time to go to Italy and the Med?